Employer: Moncer Inc.
Closing Date: 05/12/2023
Moncer Inc. is an importer of high-end European hardwood flooring and wood finishing products. Our Fabrication and Finishing Shop is responsible for the custom finishing of hardwood flooring and accessories, as well as the fabrication of furniture and showroom display materials.
We are fortunate to be involved in exciting projects around the world and our growing company offers staff the opportunity to work on unique projects and learn and grow in their careers.
Role of Production Associate includes:
– Assist with the operation of finishing equipment in small batch production runs. Feeding and unloading of hardwood planks from production line.
– Package completed hardwood flooring orders and prep material for delivery by strapping product to pallets when needed.
– Assist with the fabrication of display panels, in store fixtures and simple furniture for designer showrooms using a variety of wood materials. Cut hardwood hand-set samples for courier shipments. Build LTL shipping crates using sheet goods.
– Assist with formulating and testing of custom colour wood flooring samples
– Maintain production equipment and a clean work environment.
– Operate all woodworking machinery, finishing equipment, hand and power tools, in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
– Must be able to take direction, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
– A collaborative team player that’s organized, self-motivated, and has a positive attitude.
– Must be eager and willing to learn.
– An ability to think creatively is an asset
– Strong attention to detail and work ethic
– Customer service minded and computer savvy
– Experience in a small production facility (hardwood flooring, cabinetry, furniture, millwork) considered an asset
– Previous warehouse experience considered an asset
Compensation is standard with level of experience.
Moncer has an employee benefit plan that is applicable after probationary period.