Administrative & Clerical
Employer: Lincoln Pelham Public Library
Closing Date: 04/11/2023
Bring your skills and enthusiasm for community service to Lincoln Pelham Public
Library! The Payroll/Finance Clerk helps keep the library running smoothly by
maintaining excellent records and handling all accounts payable for the organization,
through QuickBooks and payroll for the 30+ staff members using ADP.
PT Payroll/Finance Clerk
Posting date: March 10, 2023
Job Title: Part-time Payroll/Finance Clerk
Hours of Work: 15 hours weekly
Start date: (negotiable)
Primary Location: Fleming Branch, Beamsville
• Post Secondary diploma in Finance/ Accounting is desirable
• Minimum of one (1) year related and responsible experience.
• Working knowledge of ADP functionality relating to Payroll
• Working knowledge of QuickBooks software
• Demonstrate ability related to computer software and administrative
systems in a Windows environment (payroll, word processing, file
maintenance, spreadsheet applications, and information input and retrieval).
• Excellent communications skills
Compensation: The starting rate of pay is $30.00 per hour + 4% vacation pay