Lincoln Township Motors, is currently looking for a new member as a Licensed Technician to join our team. We’re a start up dealership with plenty of room to grow. Lincoln Township Motors opened during the pandemic and continues to grow. We’re now getting busier and are in need of Licensed Technicians and welcome all applicants. If you’re looking to find a place where you will be treated like family and will be appreciated, then this is the place for you.
- Perform services based on general maintenance and minor repairs.
- Examine all vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Perform the tasks described in the repair orders efficiently and accurately in a timely fashion
- Contact the service advisors or service manager if additional work is required.
- Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or insurance, or if requested by the customer.
- Road-test vehicles after service any time a wheel is removed, or any time a repair that might affect drivability is performed (i.e. tune-up, valve adjustment, brake work, suspension work, rattle/noise repair, etc.). Straight oil changes or transmission fluid changes are excluded.
- Use appropriate tools, test equipment, and report defective or poorly functioning equipment to the service manager.
- Ensure that the shop is clean and tidy.
- Clean bay and bench at the end of each shift.
- Dispose of garbage, recycling, etc. as required.
- Understand and follow federal, provincial, and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Other duties as required by management.
- Perform other tasks, based on management requirements and instructions.
Salary: *Based on Qualifications*