Closing Date: 12/31/2023
|Bethesda’s ABA Services requires two (2) Full Time Contract ABA Interventionists. The role of the Interventionist will be to provide short term services and supports based on the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) to families and their children (up to age 18) who have a diagnosis within Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Some of the key responsibilities of this position will be:
Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to work with families, community agencies and professionals.
|· University Degree in Psychology or equivalent degree program.
· Autism and Behavioural Sciences Graduate Certificate is preferred
· 3 years’ experience providing ABA supports to individuals with Autism.
· Direct experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
· Training in Triple P, Children’s Friendship Training and PEERS is an asset
· Preference will be given to those applicants who are a Board certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) in good standing, and have experience providing parent education programs.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
· Demonstrate knowledge of community resources
· Valid G Driver’s License.
· Bilingual in French would be an asset.
Satisfactory disciplinary and attendance records are required.