Skilled Trades & Labour
Employer: Jerry's Auto Body
We are looking for a licensed auto body technician or 2nd – 3rd year auto body
technician apprentice to add to our team.
We repair and service all makes and models. The work is challenging with lots of
variety. We are looking to hire someone who can problem solve, work carefully and
communicate well. You would be working along side/mentored by a senior
technician with lots of experience and the ability to train and answer questions. If
you are someone who is excited about this trade, want to grow your skills and gain
great on the job experience, this job may be for you!
Your Key responsibilities:
– Perform quality repairs on a variety of vehicles.
– Straightening and realign damaged panels and frames using 3 dimensional frame
and uni-body straightening equipment (Wedge Clamp experience an asset)
– Remove and install new or recycled parts onto repaired vehicles.
– File, grind and sand body surfaces using hand and power tools
– Preparing vehicles for refinishing including: feathering, masking, sanding, priming
as per insurance guidelines and standards.
– Inspect repaired vehicles for proper functioning, completion of work, dimensional
accuracy, and overall appearance of paint job.
– Keep work environment and surrounding area clean and tidy
Serving the Lincoln area Since 1969
5529 Regional Rd. 81 W. Beamsville, ON L0R 1B3
Phone (905) 563-7702 Fax (905) 563-5321
– Be able to work well with others and be able to prioritize work to completion.
– Professional demeanor and strong work ethic.
– Excellent communication and organizational skills.
– Efficient problem-solving skills.
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Open to continuous learning and development.
Looking for a 2 or 3 yr apprentice or licensed Auto body Technician and/or
experience within the trade.
– Apprentice registration with Ontario College of trades required to work as an
– Able to understand, communicate, read and write English at a level needed to meet
job related task and safety requirements.
– MUST have your own hand tools or be willing to purchase.
– Possess a valid driver’s license and a safe driving history.
– Have your own transportation to get to work.
– Knowledge of and the ability to operate machinery and tools required to complete
– Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
– High level of integrity and work ethic.
– Ability to meet physical demands such as heavy lifting, standing for long periods of
time and using power and hand-held equipment.