Job ID: EXT-65707
Accounting Clerk – #8435 – A
Accounting & Finance
- October 26th, 2023
- Beamsville, ON
- Full time
Employer: OutFront Portable Solutions
OutFront Portable Solutions is a local manufacturer that specializes in portable systems. We design and supply metal structures and fabric buildings for all purposes including garden centres and industrial buildings.
Under the direction of the Controller, the Accounting Clerk is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of our daily, weekly, monthly and yearly accounting activities in accordance with GAAP principles and our policies and procedures who thrives in a multi-tasking environment and exhibits a high attention to detail in all of their activities.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Accounting diploma or degree (or a similar discipline such as Business or Finance)
- Knowledge of accounting cycle, A/P, A/R, basic calculations and reporting for month end and journal entries
- Experience working with an ERP system and QuickBooks an asset
- Experience in cost accounting in a manufacturing environment considered a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including exhibiting discretion, confidentiality and sound judgment
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in computers (MS Office and other CRM and ERP software) with strong data entry skills
- Outstanding decision-making, problem solving and conflict resolution skills with a critical eye to examine processes and recommend improvements
- Ability to interact professionally and collaboratively with all levels of the organization, customers, vendors, contractors, etc.
Based on experience
Apply for Job